Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Intro to my blog


Who wants to ever go through a day without laughter? This Blog provides some of the funny videos or pictures that I have stumbled upon through my explorations on the internet. Hopefully I will be able to show you some new videos that you will not see from your friends before you see it here, maybe you will get to be a trend setter and show some of these to your friends! Each video will be accompanied by a short introduction to the video and a list of characters if I can find them. I will also try to keep you posted on sequals that may be posted on different sites so you can keep up with your favorite characters should you develop any. I hope that you have fun and that this possibly becomes a fun part of your day!



5 comments:

Allison said...

Great blog..I have seen these clips before and they are awesome. I'll be tuning in to see what you put up next.

Jessie said...

This is a GREAT idea for a blog. Thank you for coming up with it.

Katie S. said...

I really like your idea! Everyone does need a laugh everyday!

JCrothers said...

Awesome idea for a blog- definitely made me smile :)

Renee said...

I love lauging! I've watched a couple of the landlord videos before, and I loved them. The idea for this is very clever! I look forward to seeing what videos you can find.