Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pearl!


One of my favorite characters that I have found for these make you smile, but waste your time videos is Pearl. There are a couple of videos that are dedicated to Pearl and I plan on making my first few posts dedicated to her.


What happens when you mix a toddler and Will Ferrell?? Amazing comedy is what happens! Although an unfortunate dispute over whether or not a toddler should be saying some of the lines that Pearl spews forth in her videos has ended her internet video career, Pearl is still a favorite of many to watch. Just watch as Pearl the Land Lady shows Will, a neglectful tendant, who is boss!

The Landlord



7 comments:

frenchy_summertime said...

Wow! I've never seen this before. It's aboslutley hilarious! You should totally post more videos like this. Where do you find them at?

Travis Braun said...

Your blog really is very interesting. There need to be more cheerful sites like this on the internet.

Kelly Daniele said...

I watched this video for the first time a few months ago. Absolutely hilarious!

I'm so glad you made a blog with it in there.

=D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ehutch said...

This video is hilarious!! keep them coming.. i want to see more!!!

Claire Moorman said...

oh my gosh! i love pearl. this is a really cute idea.

A.P. said...

Great dramatical relief. Who the hell thinks of a child, let alone a toddler, swearing at a grown man and the man, Ferell, responding accordingly? Has a little sense of poetic justice. Funny topic